Unless otherwise stated all pictures on Berlioz Photos pages have been scanned from engravings, paintings, postcards and other publications in our own collection. All rights of reproduction reserved.
This portrait was acquired by us for the benefit of the Hector Berlioz Museum at La Côte Saint-André. It dates from around 1825-1830.
The above picture was scanned from the catalogue of the auction house from which the portrait was acquired. The original portrait is now in the Hector Berlioz Museum and was inaugurated on 20 June 2015, along with Berlioz’s piano and portraits of Marie Recio and Estelle Fornier.
© (unless otherwise stated) Monir Tayeb and Michel Austin for all the texts and images on Berlioz Photo Album pages.
All rights of reproduction reserved.
Photo Album main page